Every mother wants to take good care of her baby. For that, she seeks for the best baby products everywhere. Along with all other products, choosing the right shampoo is also important. So, here in this article, we are presenting the best baby shampoo available in India.
A good shampoo always protects hair from getting tangled. And it provides nourishment and proteins to the scalp which further leads to soft & healthy hair.
There are so many baby shampoo brands present in the market. Some of them are really good enriched with useful ingredients.
We have list down here the best baby shampoos in India that are more popular. Select from the list and enjoy the joyful & tear-free bath of your lovely baby.
Top 10 Baby Shampoos in India for Soft & Healthy Hair
Go through the list of shampoos for babies available in India.
1. Johnson’s Baby No More Tear Shampoos
- Johnson’s Baby No More Tear Shampoo is specially designed as gentle and mild on baby’s hair and eyes as pure water.
- The shampoo is free of soap.
- It can be cleaned easily from the baby’s scalp & hair.
- It has antifungal & anti-bacterial properties that protect the baby from allergies & irritations.
2. Himalaya Gentle Baby Shampoo
- Himalaya Gentle Baby Shampoo is enriched with natural herbs.
- The key ingredients of the shampoo are Hibiscus, Chickpea, and Khus Grass.
- A shampoo moisturizes the hair and scalp gently and gives nourishment.
- NAtural herbs present in shampoo prevent dandruff, hair loss, and irritations.
- It keeps the scalp cool & dry and softens baby’s hair.
- It is free from paraben, colors, and sulfates.
3. Mamaearth Gentle Cleansing Shampoo for Babies
- Mamaearth gentle cleansing shampoo for babies is the best toxin-free shampoo available in India.
- It is hypoallergic & dermatologically tested.
- The shampoo cleanses the scalp thoroughly.
- It is a tear-free shampoo with a coconut-based cleanser that does not irritate the baby’s eyes.
- The natural fragrance it has is just soothing.
4. Baby Dove Rich Moisture Shampoo
- Baby Dove Rich Moisture Shampoo is safe for the baby’s skin from the first day.
- It is a hypoallergenic shampoo with a pH neutral formula.
- A tear-free shampoo is mild on the baby’s delicate skin.
- It is paraben, sulfates, and dyes-free.
- Dermatologically tested shampoo.
5. Sebamed Children’s Shampoo
- Sebamed Children’s Shampoo is soap-free.
- Its tear-free formula prevents irritations in eyes.
- The shampoo contains sugar-based milk cleanser.
- Its pH keeps the scalp hydrated and keeps it strengthen for optimal hair growth.
6. Mee Mee Baby Shampoos
- The Mee Mee Baby Shampoo is microbiologically tested.
- It is a mild formulation is gentle on the baby’s scalp.
- The fruit extract in shampoo keeps the baby’s hair & shiny.
- The shampoo has a no-tear formula and is suitable for babies from birth.
7. Pigeon Baby Conditioning Shampoos
- Pigeon Baby Conditioning Shampoo is made up of olive, rosehip, and chamomile.
- It reduces cradle cap, nourishes dry hair, and keeps the baby’s scalp healthy and clean.
- The shampoo is a gentle formula for straightening and nourishing the hair.
- It is skin pH friendly and hypoallergic.
8. The Moms Co. Natural Baby Shampoos
- It is one of the natural baby shampoos in India with coconut-based cleanser.
- The Moms Co. shampoo contains Organic Argal Oil & Organic Moringa Oil.
- The shampoo gives great nourishment and moisturization to scalp & hair.
- It is Certified Toxin-free and Dermatologically tested shampoo.
9. Mothercare Shampoo
- A shampoo contains natural extracts for the baby’s regular hair.
- The shampoo is a composition of Olive Oil and Chamomile.
- The enriched shampoo encourages hair growth and soothes the baby’s skin.
- It is hypoallergic and dermatologically tested.
10. Chicco No-Tear Shampoo
- Chicco No-Tear Shampoo for babies has softening properties to moisturize the hair.
- The shampoo gently cleanses the hair and scalp without irritating the eyes.
- It is Paraben, Sulphates, and Colors-Free.
- The shampoo is hypoallergic so do not harm the baby’s delicate skin.
You Might Like To Read:
Some More Popular Shampoos for Babies
- Cetaphil Baby Shampoo & wash
- Softens Baby Tear Free Gentle Cleansing Shampoo
- Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo Lightly Scented
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can baby shampoo be used by adults?
Ans. Adults should not use baby shampoo as the requirements of hair & scalp are different for both.
2. How often do you bath your baby?
Ans. A bath 2-3 times a week is enough to keep your newborn baby clean. Bathing more can dry out the baby’s skin.
3. Are baby shampoos good for hair loss?
Ans. No. Because they are extremely mild in nature.