No matter what your skin type is, you need sunscreen whether it is dry or oily.
To protect the skin from harmful sunrays, people choose different ways. Using sunscreen is one of them. There are different types of sunscreen for dry and oily skin. Here in this article, we are exploring the best face sunscreens for dry skin.
Sunscreen for dry skin will also act as a moisturizer. So when you apply it on your face it makes your skin soft and smooth and saves from harmful rays.
If your skin is sensitive and you are thinking of what is the best sunscreen for sensitive skin? Here is the list of sunscreens for you.
Best Sunscreen Lotion For Dry Skin
Protect your dry skin from the direct sun heat using these best sunscreen moisturizer for dry skin.
1. Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion
- Protects skin from UVA and UVB rays
- Contains Cinnabloc
- Himalaya Protective Sunscreen Lotion on all the areas exposed to the sun
- Use the sunscreen lotion on a daily basis
2. L’Oreal Women UV Perfect 12H UV Protector
- Patented association of Mexoryl SX and XL [XL Block] Provides optimal UVB and reinforced UVA protection
- Anti-Oxidant complex + Activa cells: Reinforce protection against free radicals
- Detoxyl: Protects skin against free radicals and pollutants
3. Lotus Herbals Sandalscreen
- Aloe vera has excellent moisturizing and skin healing properties, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties
- Protects skin from the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays of the sun.
4. Garnier Sun Control Daily Moisturiser
- Mexoryl SX to give protection from the sun’s UV rays
- Vitamin E to help protect against free radicals and help delay the signs of aging
- Glycerol and extract of coriander to retain the skin’s moisture and prevent it from drying while nourishing
5. Biotique Bio Pro Carrot Protective Lotion
- This nutrient-rich lotion is blended with pure carrot oil.
- Fair and moisturized in the sun.
- Protects skin with broad-spectrum SPF 40 UVA and UVB sunscreen
6. Just Herbs No Sun Jojoba-Wheatgerm Moisturizing Sun Protection Gel
- Helps repair sun-damaged skin
- Helps in retaining the moisture of the skin
- It Helps in maintaining even tone of the skin
- Helps in reducing damages caused to skin by sun
7. Kaya Daily Moisturising Sunscreen with Spf 30+
- A two-in-one sunscreen that protects against both UVA and UVB rays.
- Dermatologically tested
- Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Protecting you from tanning and skin aging due to sun exposure.
8. The Face Shop Natural Sun Eco Sebum Control Hydrating Sun Cream
- SPF Protection
- Blemishes are erased and coverage lasts all day long
- Ecocert organic certification – contains sunflower sprout extract
9. VLCC Moisturizing Sun Block Cream
- This unique sunscreen cream protects your skin from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays of the sun
- It gives your skin the goodness of Wheatgerm oil, a natural source of vitamin E with anti-oxidant qualities while jojoba oil nourishes and moisturizes
- It also has sandalwood extract that provides sun protection and gives you an even skin tone and rich complexion
10. Ayur Sunscreen lotion for Dry Skin
- The Sun with its harmful UVA & UVB is the most responsible factor for maximum skin damages.
- Minimum loss, which your skin bears on exposure to the sun, is sunburns, aging, and pigmentation.
- Its multifunction formula enriched with vitamins provides fairness while protecting it from Sun.
So what do you think? Which will be the best sunscreen for your skin?
Do you know what is the best Sunscreen for Oily Skin in India?