Anything related to the baby should be select very carefully. Since the baby’s skin is very much sensitive and can get infected early. And when it comes to baby diapers you must be more protective. Because if the wrong diaper gets used, it can leads to harmful rashes on the baby’s soft and sensitive skin.
So while choosing the best baby diaper, you must be careful and buying perfect size and brand is more important. To help you out with all these issues, we have compiled a list of best baby diaper brands in India. The list includes the top diapers for babies and newborns that are trusted by Indian mothers.
Top Diaper Brands for Babies
A right choice of diaper for baby is necessary in order to take good care of the baby. You can find numerous baby diaper brands in the market selling good quality diapers for babies. But are they all really helpful for your baby?
What things must be checked before buying a baby diaper for baby are the baby’s comfort, needs, cost, and utility. Considering these all requirements we have listed down the top baby diaper brands for babies in India.
- Little Angel
- Mee Mee
Let’s Check The Best Baby Diapers Brands Available In India For Babies
Below listed are the best diaper brands for the sensitive skin of babies. The brands also provide the best baby diapers for newborn babies.
Here are the best baby diapers for babies in India.
1. Pampers Pants Diapers
- Ultra absorb core.
- Double Leak Guards.
- Lotion with Aloe Vera.
2. MamyPoko Pants
- Crisscross absorbent sheet.
- Stretchable thigh support.
- Made using breathable fabric.
3. Huggies Wonder Pants Diapers
- 3-D bubble bed in the insider layer.
- Super flexible waistband elastic.
- Triple leak guard.
4. Himalaya Total Care Baby Pants
- Natural anti-rash shields.
- Soft easy-to-fit design.
- Made up of breathable fabric.
- Leakproof soft elastic edges.
5. Billion Extra Absorb Diaper Pants
- Crisscross sheet.
- Super absorbent polymer.
- Micro pores fabric.
6. Bella Baby Happy Diapers
- Cutting edge diaper rash free system.
- It contains Green Tea extract.
- Skin-friendly technology.
- Elastic tapes.
- Wetness indicator.
7. Little Angel Baby Diaper Pants
- 360-degree soft elastics fit.
- Fluid distribution channels.
- Double leak protection.
- Soft cotton-like material.
- Wetness indicator that changes color.
8. Supples Baby Diaper Pants
- Up to 12 hours of absorption.
- Made from non-woven, soft and breathable material.
- Zig-zag channel top layer.
- Gel magnets at the bottom layer.
- Trickle lock side cuffs.
- Large absorbing area.
9. Mee Mee Premium Breathable Diapers
- Made from breathable fabric.
- Leak lock system.
- Super absorbent polymers.
- Leakproof technology.
10. Pampers Active Baby New Born Size Diaper
- 5 start skin protection for a newborn.
- wetness indicator.
- Pampers magic gel technology.
- Baby Lotion.
These are the top-selling baby diapers in India. They are good for a baby’s sensitive skin. And help prevent rashes and allergies.
Important Baby Products Along With Baby Diapers:
Advantages of Using Disposable Baby Diapers
1. They are convenient to use.
You can find disposable diapers gives the convenience of use as compared to cloth diaper. Also, you can through it our after removing. Where cloth diapers need to soak and wash properly.
2. You can have quick-change anywhere, anytime.
The next important benefit of having a disposable baby diaper is it allows quick changes. No matter where you are, you can remove and put another diaper easily in a few seconds.
3. They are also available as hypoallergenic.
If your baby is suffering from chemical reactions with normal diapers, use hypoallergenic diapers available in the market that minimize the irritations. They are safe for babies. Since hypoallergenic diapers do not have controlled definitions, apart from claiming the best, some can cause reactions.
Disadvantages of Using Disposable Baby Diapers
1. They are expensive.
You can’t wear a single diaper for a day to a baby. When it comes to wearing 6-8 diapers a day, it becomes difficult for any parent. Because as per brand and qualities, baby diapers are very expensive. And most of your budget can get spent on it.
2. They can cause diaper rashes.
If a baby wears a wet diaper for a long time it can lead to skin rashes. Because a moisturized area catches bacteria instantly.
Check Here – Diaper Rash Creams for Babies
3. They can cause difficulties in toilet training fo babies.
Nowadays, you can see parents are putting disposable diapers to babies for a long time. And babies also feeling comfortable in it. But due to this, their parents are not pushing babies for learning to use the toilet for defecation and urination.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Are diapers safe for babies?
Ans. Baby diapers have both advantages & disadvantages as mentioned above. So use the diaper as long your baby feels comfortable.
2. How many diapers for a day are required for a baby?
Ans. We recommend 6-8 diapers for a newborn, 4-6 diapers for an older baby and 2-3 diapers for toddlers per day.
3. Do diapers have an expiry date?
Ans. Since the diaper is a paper product, it does not expire technically, manufacturers do recommend using them within 2 years of buying.
4. Can a baby wear a diaper all night?
Ans. No, it can cause diaper rashed because the baby’s skin comes in contact with a wet diaper for a long period.
5. What age do babies stop wearing diapers?
Ans. The age of wearing diapers varies as per child. But on average 2-3 years old is the right age to stop wearing diapers for babies.