How to Start, Grow, and Manage Your Amazon Selling Business with Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA)
Everything you need to know to start selling on Amazon with easy. and see, how Jungle Scout will be your growth partner for selling on Amazon.
- Author : Sonali
- Updated On: 13 Nov 2021
Who is Jungle Scout for? Entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, side hustlers, e-commerce, sellers, and of course - Amazon sellers & aspiring sellers.
In short, Jungle Scout is for anyone with the entrepreneurial ambition to start and grow a business.
With Amazon as the largest online marketplace, Jungle Scout users validate competition & demand for any product - even if they have no intention to sell it on Amazon!
We have affiliates who net over five figures monthly. focusing on a wide range of affiliate programs from e-commerce, lifestyle & mindset design, entrepreneurship, and much much more. The common thread is that these successful affiliates have a dedicated audience who trust their information & recommendations.
Also, never forget to use the Jungle scout coupon code for better affordability.
Why sell on Amazon?
- Amazon has a 300 million customer base and it's continuously growing.
- By 2021, Amazon’s market share expects to account for 50% of the entire e-commerce retail market.
- Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) makes selling products online easy. Amazon handles all the product storage, packing, shipping, and returns. This allows sellers to easily scale their business as well as manage it from anywhere in the world.
- There are constantly new profitable product trends emerging on Amazon.
How much do people make selling on Amazon?
The average profit margin for an Amazon product is 30%.
Sellers who launch successfully can easily earn $10,000 on average in monthly revenue within their first year of selling.
The average FBA seller makes $6,400 in monthly revenue on their first 1-2 products.
Four times as many sellers reach a million dollars in revenue on Amazon versus eBay.
Austin, TX | Vancouver, BC | Shenzhen, CN
How does Jungle Scout help?
- We have access to the comprehensive Amazon product database that allows sellers to filter by sales, competition, and other key metrics in minutes to find profitable opportunities.
- Our Extension allows you to instantly see sales trends and potential
- competition, directly on Amazon.
- We have the most advanced resource library for Amazon sellers in the world. With unlimited access to the best information, sellers can succeed...
- Jungle Scout offers a good product-market fit. Simply put, aspiring and active sellers need to know which products to sell on Amazon. Sellers value our accurate sales estimates, educational resources, and the world-class customer support we offer.
- Jungle Scout is a tool built by sellers, for sellers.
What sets Jungle Scout apart from competitors?
- Our accuracy in estimates and volume of data is best-in-class. Learn why here.
- Supplier Database is the first and only sourcing tool of its kind in this space.
- Our tools are top quality and the user interface is intuitive.
- We are the largest and most experienced company in this space - including 20+ Amazon sellers on staff.
- A world-class customer service team, answering questions 24/7/365.
- We are founded by sellers, for sellers - supporting over 200,000 entrepreneurs around the world.
What can Jungle Scout do?
- The Extension installs in your Google Chrome browser and runs on
- Amazon.com to access real-time sales estimates. This helps you validate
- product ideas and have a clear understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Jungle Scout’s web-based software includes the Product Tracker, Product Database, Keyword Scout, Listing Builder, Niche Hunter, Launch, and the Supplier Database.
Use these tools to:
○ Filter all of Amazon’s 60M+ products to find profitable product ideas
○ Access AccuSales data, the most accurate product data in the market
○ Track products and potential competitors
Austin, TX | Vancouver, BC | Shenzhen, CN
○ Automatically create product lists based on products you track
○ Do keyword research for your listing and PPC ad campaigns
○ Access competitor keywords with a reverse ASIN search
○ Find profitable, little-known product niches
○ Find legitimate global suppliers used by the world’s best brands
○ Promote your Amazon products & send automated customer emails
How can I use the Jungle Scout and the Extension together?
- Launch products, boost your rank, ask for reviews, and grow your Amazon business with Jungle Scout.
- Identify a product idea from the product database.
- Validate the market & demand for this product on Amazon using the Chrome Extension.
- Add products you’re interested in, to the Product Tracker. Notice how the product performs over time.
- Find a high-quality supplier to manufacture your product using the Supplier Database.
- Use Keyword Scout to find search terms to include in your product listings and Amazon PPC ad campaigns.
- Listing Builder allows you to easily take your most valuable keywords and craft the perfect product listing.
- Utilize Launch features to boost your sales velocity by promoting your product to over 100,000 shoppers on our deals marketplace.
- Send personalized emails to your customers, encouraging them to leave a review. This helps increase your product search and conversion rates.
What are some product search guidelines?
- Look for a product with medium to high demand & low to medium
- Search for products with a high enough price to give you good profit margins within your budget
- Products with Poor LQS are an opportunity to make product improvements
- Smaller, lighter products will be less expensive to ship overseas
- Simple to manufacture products have less risk and QA issues
- Look for products with a high keyword search volume