Last updated on May 2nd, 2023 at 06:45 pm
Are you looking for microwave-safe utensils for your new microwave oven? If yes, then look no further, as we have got you covered! Here we have brought to you a list of the 15 best microwave utensils in India that are safe for your microwave. So read the complete article and get the best set of microwave utensils for your kitchen.
Microwaves have revolutionized our kitchens and made cooking more convenient. However, choosing the right utensils for your microwave is essential. It can make all the difference in how well your food is cooked and how long your utensils last. With so many options available in the market, it can be overwhelming to find the best utensils for your microwave. So if you are curious to know which microwave utensils are best for your cooking needs, then this article is for you! Keep reading to find out the top microwave utensils in India that will make your cooking experience hassle-free and enjoyable!
In this post, we will be reviewing the 15 best microwave utensils in India that you can buy online from Amazon or any other e-commerce website. We guarantee these products will make your kitchen tasks easier.
Why You Should Use Microwave Utensils?
Microwave ovens have different microwaves which can be used to cook food. A microwave oven will emit heat waves that change the molecular structure of food and this is what causes it to get cooked up quickly. But during this process, the utensils should be suitable for the high temperatures.
Thus, you need to use the specially designed utensils. The microwave oven utensils are the tools that are used in this cooking process. They are made of materials that can withstand high temperatures, such as ceramics.
Top 15 Best Microwave Safe Utensils In India
- Milton Microwow Insulated Casserole
- Cello Ornella Toughened Glass Mixing Bowl without Lid
- Borosil Glass Mixing & Serving Bowls With Lids, Oven & Microwave Safe Bowls
- Urban Chef Flora Stainless Steel Microwave Safe
- AmazonBasics 6-Piece Non-stick & Microwave safe Bakeware Set
- Glass Casserole Oven and Microwave Safe Serving Bowl
- Borosil – Oval Baking Dish
- Zaib Microwave Safe Stainless Steel Round Airtight Lid Bowl
- Parasnath Microwave Safe Stainless Steel Euro Lid Bowl Set
- Femora Borosilicate Glass Microwave Safe Multipurpose Casseroles
- H Hy-tec (Device) Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Primeway Plastic Microwave Containers with Lid
- Aeternum Microwave Oven Safe Serving Glass Bowl Set with Glass Lid
- Cello Opalware Twilight Floral Mixing Bowls with Lid
- Borosil Glass Mixing & Serving Bowls, Oven & Microwave Safe Bowls
What Are The Benefits Of Using Microwave Utensils?
The microwave utensils are designed to help you cook food faster. They come in a variety of designs and patterns which makes them attractive as well. Furthermore, they can be used for other purposes like keeping your kitchen clean from stains and spills when you are using a microwave oven to heat up your food.
Microwave utensils can be used as an alternative to plastic plates and cups if they are being used for heating your food rather than eating out of them. This is healthier than using regular plasticware. They don’t contain any chemicals that may harm you like the ones in plastics.
Microwave oven utensils or tools can be found in your local market. They come in a wide range of shapes and sizes, and you can also find them online too. In India, they are available both offline and online on various websites such as Amazon and Flipkart among others.
Get The Best One With Microwave Oven Utensils Buying Guide
- The material of the utensils
- The size and weight of the microwave utensils
- How easy it is to clean the microwave utensils
- Price of the best microwave oven utensils
These are some of the basic factors that you should look at while buying microwave oven utensils. You can also consider the material from which it is made before making a purchase to ensure its durability and longevity. The size also matters, so opt for one that will fit perfectly in your microwave.
The easier a microwave utensil is to clean and maintain, the more value it has. So look for one that you can easily wash by hand or put in your dishwasher. This will keep your time spent on cleaning them minimal so that you can focus on cooking up delicious food!
What Are The Best Microwave Oven Utensils To Buy?
There are a lot of the best microwave oven utensils available in the market. When you are shopping for the best microwave oven utensils, look for them in the best-sellers and best-rated section. Choose the best microwave oven utensils that come with a guarantee or warranty. Maintain hygiene when using the best microwave oven utensils by washing your hands before cooking so that you do not have to wash off dirt and germs on the utensils later.
Microwave oven utensils are best when it comes to cooking food. The best part of such utensils is that you don’t need to use a lot of oil when cooking with them. These are best for people who don’t want to cook the food for long and fear that they will lose out on the nutrients in the food. Microwave oven utensils are best for people who live alone and people who don’t have a lot of time on their hands.
The best microwave oven utensils can be bought easily from shops or online stores that offer these products at affordable prices. Most microwaves come with an inbuilt tray so, you can just place the microwave oven utensil onto it and
Types Of Utensils Based On Its Use
If you have a microwave and are looking for microwave-safe utensils, then you need to know about the different types of utensils on offer. There are three main types of utensils: Bowls, Plates, and Cups.
bowls are used to heat liquid items or other mixtures that need stirring from time to time. The best bowls, if you’re looking for microwave-safe ones, are made of silicone as they’re usually cheaper than ceramic ones. They also hold up better in microwaves if they get knocked or accidentally cut with knives.
plates can be used for anything that needs heating or re-heating, but only certain things will do well on them – thin food items are ideal for plates. For instance, omelets and pancakes can be heated upon them without burning the bottom.
cups must only be used to heat liquids and soups in microwaves. They’re also microwave-safe utensils but not all of them are – you need to look out for ones that specifically state they don’t crack and have a thick base.
Why Are Some Utensils Microwave Safe And Others Not?
When it comes to pots and pans made from materials like aluminum, glass, or ceramic, these can be placed in the microwave without issue. For plastic containers and dishes, there is a chance that they will melt if microwaved–let’s hope you remembered to take them off the top of your doughnut before heating it up! Stainless steel utensils are generally safe for use in microwaves as well. Just remember one thing: never put anything metal into a microwave oven. It poses a risk of electric shock from arcing.
Microwave-safe kitchenware is made from ceramics, plastics, or stainless steel. Utensils made from materials such as aluminum or glass may become hot enough to cause injury if used in cooking on a stove or in a conventional oven.
Microwave ovens heat food by causing water molecules to vibrate rapidly, which produces the heat that cooks the food. Utensils with even microscopic breaks in their surface can cause arcing, sending high-voltage electric currents through the air. The currents can create sparks and fire inside the oven, causing damage to the oven and personal injury.
How To Identify A Good Microwave Safe Product?
There are a few things you need to watch out for when identifying microwave-safe utensils, including:
Keep an eye on the product packaging and any customer reviews you can find online. If they mention how fast the products heat up or cool down, then you’ve found yourself a winner.
Microwave-safe utensils are a great way to make sure you don’t end up giving your microwave a hard time. They’re also very versatile as many of them can be used for more than just microwaving food. So, if you like saving money and having the convenience of microwave-safe cooking then why not give one a try?
Things To Look Out For While Buying Microwave Oven Utensils
Some of the products out there don’t heat up well at all, while others have no problems. It’s simple enough to test this out without having to buy anything by heating the product with water in your microwave for a few minutes. If it’s still hot after the time has elapsed and you can’t touch it without burning yourself, then you know that the product isn’t microwaved safely.
Some products have wafer-thin bottoms and although they may not warp or melt in microwaves, they won’t heat food evenly because of this. Make sure the utensil has a nice thick base to it, or at least a wide enough bottom for heat conduction to be fast.
As well as microwaves, some products can also go in ovens and dishwashers which is always handy if you’re short on space. Just remember not to use them under the grill in your oven or microwave as some could melt or warp.
If the utensil is inflexible and looks like it may snap if you step on it, then there’s no point buying it as it will likely break in your microwave too. Make sure to buy a product that isn’t overly flexible or brittle so that heating food doesn’t end up with you having to buy replacements all the time.
Some products are expensive but if they have a lot of other benefits, like heat conductivity and being dishwasher safe, then it’s probably worth paying more for them. Microwave utensils do not necessarily have to be expensive as there are plenty that is just as good as those that are expensive.
Some brands make microwave-safe utensils and others don’t so it’s worth checking which ones before you buy anything. Brands tend to stick to what they’re best at, so if they’re good with microwaves then chances are their utensils will be as well.
15 Best Microwave Utensils In India
With so many products out there, it can be tough to decide which items are worth your time and money. That’s why we created this list of the 15 best microwave utensils in India that you should consider buying today! Cooking doesn’t need to be a hassle. With these 15 best microwave utensils, you can have delicious meals with minimal effort. So without wasting any more time let’s get straight to it!
1. Milton Microwow Insulated Casserole
The Milton Microwow Insulated Casserole is the only thing you’ll need to take with you as you explore microwaving different types of microwaveable foods. With a capacity of 1465ml, this container will hold just about anything from macaroni cheese and shepherd’s pie to pasta dishes and curries! A brilliant red cover means it will be easy to find amongst other black or white products, while a width of 20cm makes it easier for microwave trays to fit over large meals. Milton Microwow 1500 Insulated Casserole means more space, no mess!
|Hamilton Housewares Private Limited
|Item Model Number
|23.9 x 22.7 x 13.7 cm; 820 Grams
|1-Piece Casserole (1465 ml) with Lid
- This includes casserole that is meant only for reheating purposes in microwave mode.
- Reheating time in a microwave oven is a maximum of 5 minutes when the microwave is set at 600 watts power level in Microwave mode.
- The casserole is placed without a lid properly on Glass Turntable.
- Can be used as a curd maker, and as an ice pack to store ice cream, custard, etc.
- Made from food-grade virgin plastic.
Easy to carry & easy to store.
The bowl is affordable.
Available in attractive colors.
Not advisable for Grill, Convection & Combination mode.
2. Cello Ornella Toughened Glass Mixing Bowl without Lid
The Cello Ornella Toughened Glass Mixing Bowl can provide you with a stylish and convenient way to help prepare delicious meals for the whole family. The first step is tackling food preparation, which can be made easier with these beautiful glass bowls from Cello.
They are made from strong tempered glass, so they won’t break as easily as other materials like plastic or metal, meaning you’ll never have to worry again about shattered dishes in the sink! In addition to being durable and permanent, this product is super easy to clean. Just pop them into your dishwasher between uses! And since being dishwasher safe means that no germs will ever build up inside the bowl after a long day of heavy scrubbing, you’ll always feel confident in your ability to make delicious meals.
|Cello, Cello Plast
|Item Model Number
|51 x 20 x 31 cm; 2.35 Kilograms
|2 kg 350 g
|3 Glass Bowl, 1 – 1.5 l, 1- 1l, 1 500ml
- The non-porous ensures you have safe and healthy food.
- You can use this to mix, marinate and serve.
- The bowls have dishwasher-safe features and it’s easy to use.
- In these Ornella bowls, you can store food in the fridge.
- It is made of clear toughened glass which is durable.
- The clear toughened glasses are made up of premium quality.
- Clear/Transparent product.
Easy to clean & easy to maintain.
It does not become dull or smoky after multiple uses.
This is made up of toughened glass that also ensures reliability.
No cons were observed so far.
3. Borosil Glass Mixing & Serving Bowls With Lids, Oven & Microwave Safe Bowls
With a simple flick of the wrist, these Borosil bowls go from dishwasher safe to dishwasher ́safe ́! The best part about Borosil bowls ́ you never have to worry about stirring or shaking your soup or sauce ́ just use a spoon. In addition, they won’t stain. For those nights when “Stay in my PJs” turns into “Cook my dinner as I stay in my pajamas,” this is the solution for all your cooking needs.
Borosil Glass Mixing and Serving Bowls are the Microwaves Safe Bowls. They’ve got everything you need for preparing, cooking, serving, and storing your food ́ all in one! Just put the ingredients inside, pop on the lid to lock in flavor and nutrients…and now you can do anything with it ́ bake it, boil it, or microwave it. No pot is required!
|Item Model Number
|33.9 x 17 x 8.8 cm; 430 Grams
|2 – Mixing Bowl
- This product is made up of the highest quality Borosilicate glass that ensures food safety.
- Extreme temperature resistance that is -20°C in the freezer & 350°C in the oven.
- Safe product for daily use.
- Multipurpose bowls that come with lids that keep your food covered and safe.
- You can use these glass mixing bowls to serve dals, sabzis, and curries.
- Even you can refrigerate leftovers, reheat meals in the microwave, bake in the oven, mix batters for cakes and pancakes, whisk eggs, and set puddings in the fridge.
Easy to clean.
High-quality durable product.
Microwave and oven safe.
You can use it to set the pudding in the fridge.
No cons to mention.
4. Urban Chef Flora Stainless Steel Microwave Safe Bowl Set
Introducing the Microwave Safe Bowl Set by Urban Chef Flora which is perfect for keeping your microwave oven clean. With 3 different bowl sizes, how will you ever cook anything small again? The bowls are made of stainless steel, so they are sturdy enough to handle big jobs but light enough to easily store. But this set has a few more tricks up its sleeves!
It comes with a lid that can even double as a plate, no need to dirty any extra dishes! This Stainless Steel BPA Free Lid also features an easy latch hook onto the edge of the inside bowl rim for maximum convenience and protection from spills or splashbacks. You’ll never have trouble cooking again with these time-saving options!
|Item Model Number
|18 x 18 x 9 cm; 450 Grams
|3 Pcs. Bowl
- This product is microwave-safe and the perfect choice for smart kitchens.
- The environment-friendly elegant design also ensures food safety.
- It is hygenic and easy to clean.
- The product can be used for the reheating in microwave and not for cooking.
Lightweight, durable, and easy to maintain.
Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
Rust-free and leak-proof product.
It is made for reheating the food and not for cooking.
5. AmazonBasics 6-Piece Non-stick & Microwave safe Bakeware Set
The AmazonBasics 6-Piece Non-stick Bakeware Set includes a loaf pan, pie plate, cake pan, and three round cake pans. Birthday cakes only come once or twice a year for most people but with this bakeware, you can have your own personal bakery whenever the mood strikes.
Use the round cake pans to bake cookies. Looking to make something special? Try making scones in these pans. Just be sure to grease them first! Also perfect for cooking bacon. The best part about this set is that it’s non-stick so nothing will stick after cooking! And always remember to cool food before putting it into microwaves because hots spots can result in a fire if you put a steaming hot dish in the microwave.
|Item Model Number
|39.5 x 15.01 x 27.51 cm; 1.8 Kilograms
|1 kg 800 g
|Bread Loaf Pan, Round Cake Pan, Roast Pan, Muffin Pan, Baking Sheet
- This is made up of heavy-weight carbon steel for even heating.
- The product includes Bread Loaf Pan, Round Cake Pan, Roast Pan, Muffin Pan, and Baking Sheet.
- Its non-stick coating helps in easy food release.
- The product comes with 1-year limited warranty.
It includes Nonstick coating for effortless food release
The oven-safe products can be used for reheating up to 500 degrees F.
Hand-wash only recommended
6. Glass Casserole Oven and Microwave Safe Serving Bowl
The Krithvi Glass Casserole microwave-safe serving bowl is great for lasagnas, casseroles, and other oven dishes. And it’s safe from the ultraviolet rays of the sun! It can be used as a serving bowl too. Microwave Utensils Mixing Bowl Fruit Bowl is Freezer Safe. Best for cooking in Microwave.
The Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl is microwave-safe, oven-proof, and dishwasher-safe. It features a mirror polish exterior with a brushed stainless steel interior. Microwave Utensil Set is Freezer Safe, Dishwasher Safe, and Oven Safe up to 500 F degrees Temperature. Small round removable labels to personalize your bowls. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl is the best choice to use for cooking.
|Item Model Number
|19 x 16 x 12 cm; 499 Grams
|Casserole With Lid
- This Microwave Safe glass casserole set with lids comes to resolve all your kitchen serving needs.
- The dishwasher and microwave are safe.
- Leak-proof lids with secure seal.
- This is perfect to serve your snacks like pohas and prepare and serve your salads, dal, and curries.
- Good choice to preserve and serve safe and healthy food.
Think Casserole wall, wear-resistant, scratch-resistant.
Good handle and is durable.
Safe to use in microwaves and easy to clean.
No cons to mention.
7. Borosil – Oval Baking Dish
Use this dish to bake a delicious, healthy meal for yourself or your family. Borosil is the best brand of cooking utensils in India you can ever find, and we pride ourselves on creating only the most high-quality products!
Add a little pizzazz to your oven-baking with the Borosil Oval Baking Dish. It’s not shaped like a traditional dish, but instead, it takes on a more aesthetically pleasing oval shape. The Borosil also contains an inner ridge that captures moisture and prevents it from running out onto your counter or stovetop. There are tons of dishes you could make in this sweet bowl. Forget about lemon pie for yourself. Make one for someone else!
|Item Model Number
|20.7 x 13.7 x 4.7 cm; 510 Grams
|1 – Baking Dish
- The dish is made from high-quality glass and safe to use in the oven up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Oval Baking Dish comes in a durable and dishwasher-safe design.
- Food will taste better because it won’t be absorbing any chemicals from the dish or plastic.
- Glass is a timeless material, and this dish will never go out of style.
- The clear glass makes for an elegant presentation on your table
Enjoy cooking with your kids, knowing they are using a product that will not break easily.
Tough and durable.
Being glass, it increases the probability of breaking
8. Zaib Microwave Safe Stainless Steel Round airtight Lid Bowl
Meet the queen of microwaves! These aluminum round containers are not only perfect for storing food, but they’re also leakproof and come with a fitted cover to protect your precious goods. Your friends will thank you when you show up at work with some warm leftovers from last night’s dinner. Whether it’s soup or spaghetti, these stainless steel bowls won’t melt as plastic ones would! Be sure to get an extra set of 4. They know how healthy it is for both our bodies and budget to cook in bulk every week.
It might be time to stock up on some portable storage. Stay fresh and healthy with this round airtight stainless steel lid bowl that snaps onto any microwave-safe dish or container, saving you space in the kitchen. Yes, that’s right!
This single-serving size will make your life so much easier when it comes to eating out of multiple containers while tackling leftovers for lunch for work tomorrow. Or at least should prevent food from spilling everywhere. Plus, no more dirty dishes! What are you waiting for?
|20 x 20 x 10 cm; 500 Grams
- Made of durable stainless steel, this round airtight lid bowl snaps onto any microwave-safe dish or container for easy storage. The single-serving size is perfect for lunch on the go!
- The lid is BPA-free and FDA-approved. This stackable storage option will make your kitchen space more efficient.
- The airtight lid makes it safe to store in the fridge, freezer, or pantry without flavor contamination. Plus, no more leaky containers!
Air-tight stainless steel lid bowl.
The stainless steel container comes with a BPA-free, FDA-approved, food-grade stainless steel lid.
Easy to wash & maintain.
The bowl might be a little too tight for you to open.
9. Parasnath Microwave Safe Stainless Steel Euro Lid Bowl
This triple-lid set is one of the best microwave-safe products on the market! If you’re looking for some modern European elegance to spruce up your kitchen, these lids are definitely what you’ll need.
They feature a cutaway design, so they won’t block any airflow and help prevent splatters too! Plus, they have silicon sealing rings that make closing them off really easy.
These bowls are perfect if you want an elegant yet practical way to cover food in your oven or microwave–they even look great with their shiny stainless steel finish! And don’t worry about washing these guys by hand–they come out clean after just one rinse cycle thanks to their durable exterior coating that’s easy to wipe clean.
|KARMA STEEL CO.
|Item Model Number
|20 x 20 x 10 cm; 950 Grams
|3 Bowl Set-16,18 and 20 cms
- Microwave-safe, Dishwasher safe, Stain-resistant, and Scratch-resistant.
- Durable Stainless Steel body.
- Superior quality double-wall insulation.
- Cool Touch Bakelite Handle.
- Lid with steam vent.
A single bowl is big enough to heat food for around 2-3 people, the lids fit very well.
It has a stainless steel body.
Stainless steel is used as it can be easily washed and is durable.
The handle heats up quickly which can be dangerous if you touch it with bare hands while removing the lid/ taking it.
10. Femora Borosilicate Glass Microwave Safe Multipurpose Casseroles
This is Femora Borosilicate Glass Microwave Safe Multipurpose Casseroles! They are the perfect addition to your bomb kitchen because you never know what you’re going to cook up next. Plus they look pretty striking on the dining table with the frosted finish and diamond-cut edging.
The Femora Borosilicate Glass Microwave Safe Multipurpose Casseroles are a great way to make your favorite casserole, stew, or sauce in minutes without worrying about the excess washing up. They come with a tempered glass lid and are also microwave-safe (of course).
|Item Model Number
|16 x 7.9 x 18.6 cm; 3.25 Kilograms
|3 kg 250 g
|3 pcs casseroles
- This product includes a tempered glass lid and it is also microwave safe.
- It can be used to bake food, then serve that food, and store leftovers in the freezer and refrigerator
- The casseroles are oven-safe, microwave-safe, and dishwasher-safe.
- They also have high thermal shock resistance so they can be used to freeze food or cool it off in the fridge.
- The 3 casseroles are 1000 ml, 700 ml, and 1550 ml in size.
- The top-notch thermal shock resistance means that it can be used to reheat food without shattering the container.
This product is available online and in stores
They’re made of borosilicate glass for excellent durability.
It’s dishwasher safe.
It’s also microwave-safe, oven-safe, freezer safe.
The casserole might shatter if you drop it on a solid surface.
11. H Hy-tec (Device) Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
Finally! A stainless steel microwave-safe mixing bowl complete with a hygienic, non-slip gripping handle perfect for use by professionals and amateurs alike. Scratch-resistant, and easy to clean up, this mixer is sure to outlast its competition. Sit back and enjoy creating your best bites in these stylish bowls that are guaranteed not to rust or tarnish.
For those of you who have any concerns whatsoever about the quality of our products – rest assured that even light scratches can be buffed right off just by using some coarse salt sprinkled over them!
|Item Model Number
|Product Dimensions/Package Dimension
|21.4 x 21.4 x 12.8 cm; 970 Grams
|3 Euro Bowls
- This is a high-quality product with a stylish design.
- We recommend this product because not only does it work well but the price is great and the quality is fantastic.
- You can put hot or cold items in these bowls and they will keep them fresh for a long time.
- It’s also easy to keep them clean and maintain them.
- The lid design is different than other brands we have seen which we like as it can be used for multi-purpose such as storage mixing serving or as a gift to someone special.
The bowls are made of stainless steel and are of high quality.
Bowls can be used in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher.
It is dishwasher safe.
The Product is nontoxic and rust-resistant.
This bowl can withstand high temperatures and does not leave stains on the inside or outside of the bowl.
The quality of the product can be improved.
12. Primeway Plastic Microwave Containers with Lid
Put your ingredients into containers, put the lids on, and then cook! Microwave it for 2 minutes. That’s all you need to do to have an easy dish that smells amazing every time! A pack of 3 means there are two pairs ready for any occasion or event so everyone can eat something delicious. The lid is Heat Resistant up to 240°F so be careful not to leave it in the microwave too long. It won’t melt but will get really hot!
Putting together a home-cooked family meal will never be stressful again with these three (200mm x 140mm) durable plastic microwave containers. Sturdy construction lets you use them time and time again without fear of breaking like glass or ceramic containers. These great microwave utensils are the perfect way to serve healthy fabulous food that tastes as good as it smells from your kitchen.
|Item Model Number
|22 x 22 x 13.5 cm; 598 Grams
|1-Piece Container (650ml), 1-Piece Container (1.1 Litres), and 1-Piece Container (2 Litres)
- Microwave-friendly for convenience! The containers are microwavable, heat resistant to 240°F, and dishwasher safe.
- The lid is made out of durable plastic which is microwave-safe. The lids are oven-proof up to 400°F, freezer safe, and shatterproof.
- The lids are not airtight or leak-proof so you can use them with the lid off.
- Pack of three means two pairs of microwave dishes that are convenient to have when you need them!
Microwaveable for convenience.
Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Make your lunch in minutes.
13. Aeternum Microwave Oven Safe Serving Glass Bowl Set with Glass Lid
It’s a party with rice! Use the Aeternum Microwave Oven Safe Serving Glass Bowl Set to Chow down on your favorite dishes whether you’re camping, picnicking, boating, tailgating, or dining out.
When it comes to warming up dinner in the microwave, you don’t want to use anything less than this high-quality glassware. Prepare your favorite family dish in a stylish and practical bowl without worrying about your food heating unevenly or getting stuck when serving up.
Fill them with soup for an elegant lunch, rice dishes for a contemporary dinner party, and lighter fare like salad and fruit for breakfast. With two bowls and lids in coordinating colors of white and pink, you’ll never have to worry about running out of room on the plates that come with your set!
|15.24 x 12.7 x 10.16 cm
|Microwave Safe Bowl Set
- This product is made up of rice bowls that are safe for microwaves, dishwashers, ovens, and freezers.
- The bowl can be used as a serving bowl containing salad, fruit, or curry rice dishes.
- It has two bowls that are stackable, durable, and dishwasher-safe.
- The lids are made up of high-quality tempered glass with a 200 ml capacity each.
- It is also scratch-resistant and heat-resistant up to 300-degree celsius for one minute.
The product is microwave-safe and oven safe.
It is very easy to clean up.
It has good capacity in each bowl with lids that fit well.
The top rack of the dishwasher can be used to wash this bowl.
The lid doesn’t stay on tight when the bowl is full of soup.
14. Cello Opalware Twilight Floral Mixing Bowls with Lid
Cello Opalware Twilight Floral Mixing Bowls are practical utensils that are great for microwaving, mixing, boiling pasta, or even serving food. So whether it’s soup time or salad season these bowls make for a handy kitchen addition. You can get one set in 500ml, 1000ml, and 1500ml capacities to suit the needs of every occasion. Slip them on their matching lids before carrying them out to your guests too!
Microwave safe, these Cello bowls are made of tough yet lightweight glass which ensures they can withstand wear and tear. The stylishly located patterns will never fade or peel off. Designed to hold ingredients in place while mixing or microwaving, these stylish pieces are great for everyday use as well as parties!
|10 x 9 x 8 cm; 1.65 Kilograms
|1 kg 650 g
|1-Piece Bowl (500ml), 1-Piece Bowl (1liter), 1-Piece Bowl (1.5liter)
- The bowls come with a lid.
- The bowls are microwave-safe.
- They are made of tough glass that will not chip or break easily.
- The patterns on the bowls will not peel off and the colors won’t fade away.
- They can be used for everyday use or when hosting a party.
A set of 3 mixing bowls.
Microwave and dishwasher safe.
Super flexible with a soft touch feel.
Smooth surface, easy to clean.
The lid may not fit tightly.
15. Borosil Glass Mixing & Serving Bowls, Oven & Microwave Safe Bowls
Borosil Bowls are heat-resistant enough for you to use them in the microwave, but it turns out they are tasty-resistant too! Cook your pasta or ladle up some of grandma’s creamed corn. Whatever your favorite warm dish of the moment is, Borosoils will keep you on track with its microwavable design.
Drizzle a sauce over that chicken parmesan and stop waiting around for mealtime! Eat on the fly then rinse these puppies clean on the spot without having to worry about cleaning down an extra dish or two first. Get cooking today, with Borosoils Microwave Safe Glass Mixing & Serving Bowls set of 3 tumblers at Deals India Mart. Now selling exclusively online.
|Item Model Number
|8.6 x 9.1 x 9.1 cm; 1.74 Kilograms
|1 kg 740 g
|3 – Mixing Bowl
- Everyday Kitchenware Borosil Glass Mixing & Serving Bowls are made of the highest quality borosilicate glass.
- This is extremely temperature resistant -20°C in the freezer to 350°C in the oven and extremely tough.
- It can withstand daily use in your kitchen.
- These glasses are practical for serving dals, sabzis, and curries, refrigerating leftovers, reheating meals in the microwave, baking in the oven, mixing batters for cakes and pancakes, whisking eggs, setting puddings in the fridge, and many more uses.
- The bowls are also scratch-resistant and dishwasher-safe.
Borosil Glass Mixing & Serving Bowls are made of the highest quality borosilicate glass.
These are the best microwave utensils that can help you ease your cooking.
This article includes a list of the 15 best microwave utensils that can be used in your kitchen or out on your campsite. These products are made from high-quality materials by some of the most well-known brands in India like Milton, Borosil, Cello, and more.
Best Way To Buy:
You may find these microwave utensils both online as well as in offline stores. But the best way to buy them is to shop online. Now you can save money while shopping for the best microwave utensils or any other kitchen appliances. Online shopping stores such as Amazon, Croma, Vijay Sales, Tatacliq, Samsung, etc. provide free shopping coupons and promo codes that can help you with savings.
We hope you find what you were looking for in this blog. This list will help you get the best microwave utensils that fulfill your requirements. Did one of these catch your eye? Let us know what you think by leaving a comment at the bottom of this post! Thanks for reading.