Microwave ovens are a great way to cook food quickly and easily. They can be used for everything from heating up leftovers, cooking popcorn, or even baking cakes! But with so many brands out there, how do you know which one is the best? Well, today we’re going to tell you all about the Bajaj microwave ovens.
Bajaj is one of the most trusted brands when it comes to microwaves. It has a strong presence in Indian homes. The brand offers different types of microwaves, so there’s something for everyone! Whether you need an over-the-range microwave or a countertop model, this brand will have what you are looking for.
Why You Should Buy A Bajaj Microwave Ovens
Why should you buy a Bajaj microwave? Well, firstly they have an excellent reputation in India for being reliable and long-lasting appliances.
They also come with several features that make life easier when it comes to using your microwave oven. For example, they have quick start buttons which allow you to set the time without having to enter it manually every single time, saving both time and effort!
And finally, their price point is very competitive compared to other brands on the market today too! All this means that if you want a high-quality product at an affordable price then buying a Bajaj microwave might just be perfect for your needs. Now let’s take a look at some of our favorite models below.
Bajaj Microwave Oven Price in India 2022
|Best Bajaj Microwave Ovens In India||Capacity||Customer Average Ratings||Price(Rs.)|
|Bajaj MTBX 2016 20L Grill Microwave Oven||20 L||4.3/5||5,490|
|Bajaj 1000 TSS 10L Oven Toaster Griller (OTG)||10 L||3.9/5||2,807|
|Bajaj Majesty 1603 TSS 16L Stainless Steel Body Oven Toaster Griller (OTG)||16 L||4.2/5||4,240|
|Bajaj 2200 TMSS 22L Oven Toaster Griller (OTG) with Motorised Rotisserie and Stainless Steel Body||22 L||4.2/5||5,999|
|Bajaj Majesty 2800 TMC 28-Litre 1200-Watt Oven Toaster Grill||28 L||–||11,990|
The Different Types Of Microwaves Available In India
There are many different types of microwave ovens that people can use for their homes and for their workplaces, but not all of them are made equal. Let’s take a closer look at the various types of microwaves available in India and why people should invest in one today!
Types Of Microwaves Available In India:
Solo Microwave Oven:
These are the smallest types of microwaves that people can use in their homes, and they usually come with just one compartment. These are very easy to clean, but they also get heated up really quickly so it is important for people to not leave them on for too long.
Grill Microwave Oven:
These are generally used to cook meat and fish, and they come with a similar design as that of the regular oven. However, instead of placing the food on top of racks or in pans, people use special trays so that they can place the food directly inside the heating chamber. These microwaves usually have a capacity of around 20 liters, but they can also come with multiple compartments so that people can cook different types of food at the same time.
Combination/ Convection Microwave Oven:
These are the most popular types of microwaves that people use in their homes, especially if they have large families. These microwaves come with multiple trays and compartments so that people can cook different types of food at the same time, but they also bring something new to the table, convection heating. This means that people do not only get the option to cook food from the inside out, but they can also use multiple heating modes to cook their food. This is because a combination/ convection microwave oven comes with a grill function that people cannot find in other microwaves. These microwaves are extremely versatile and efficient, and they make cooking simple for everyone.
How Does Bajaj Fair As A Microwave Brand?
Bajaj is a famous microwave brand in India. To ensure the best quality for this purchase, it is recommended to avail of Bajaj Brand Microwave which is available in different models.
These Bajaj microwaves are one of the top-selling brands for microwaves in India with most units purchased. Customers favor its affordable price range that starts at INR 2870.
Bajaj offers some of the most popular types of microwaves in India, namely solo microwave ovens and combination/ convection microwave ovens. People can use these for their homes or workplaces, but they are also versatile in that they cook various types of food simultaneously.
Top 5 Best Bajaj Microwave Ovens In India
These top 10 best Bajaj Microwave Ovens are great for their affordable price range and they can be used to cook various types of food simultaneously. Let’s explore some of these different models and find out why they’re such an important part of your life!
1. Bajaj MTBX 2016 20L Grill Microwave Oven
Bajaj MTBX 2016 20L Grill Microwave Ovens are great for anyone who needs a little help in the kitchen. With 20L of capacity, these appliances are designed to handle single-person households with ease. Using the grill feature in this microwave oven is an unusual but creative way to use one appliance that can provide all your needs in terms of reheating and cooking territory. This oven will also come with 1 year of warranty on parts (with no labor) if any troubles arise during usage- trust Bajaj when it comes to reliability! Control knobs make operating this product super easy, with no complicated buttons or functions. We highly recommend them for bachelors or small families who want high-quality features without the huge size.
|Product Dimensions LxWxH:||53.2 x 40 x 32.8 Centimeters|
|Product Weight:||11 kg 300 g|
|Included Components:||Microwave oven|
- The MTBX 2016 20L Grill Microwave Oven is a perfect microwave oven for small kitchens.
- It has a grill and convection feature to allow you to cook food in different ways.
- It has a stainless steel body, so it looks good and will last longer.
- You can also use the microwave oven for defrosting food while you cook at the same time.
2. Bajaj 1000 TSS 10L Oven Toaster Griller (OTG)
The Bajaj Italian Smart Oven Toaster Grill is the newest and most innovative of all our ovens and grills. Whether you’re an ardent cook or a less experienced one, this smart device will fit your needs. Mix and match recipes on its two trays- grill them to perfection in minutes!
Convection heating means that heat circulates throughout the chamber for even cooking all across, while its timer takes care of regulating time for more food items.
Safety comes first with multiple safety features such as overheat protection switch system; auto shut off when the door is opened; child-safe drip tray; power indicator light; low outside door opening height(41 cm); stainless steel body and rust-resistant finish.
|Package Dimensions LxWxH:||41.4 x 35.05 x 24.38 cm; 3.63 Kilograms|
|Product Weight:||3 kg 630 g|
|Included Components:||Cooking Tray, Tong, and Pizza Tray|
- This Bajaj 1000 TSS 10L Oven Toaster Griller includes an oven toaster, griller, and rotisserie.
- It also has a time delay system which allows you to set the cooking time for up to 160 minutes.
- There is a cool-touch handle that keeps your hands safe while it is in operation, as well as an easy clean exterior.
- The oven tray glass door makes it easy to view the food while it cooks.
- It has a grill and convection feature to allow you to cook food in different ways.
3. Bajaj Majesty 1603 TSS 16L Stainless Steel Body Oven Toaster Griller (OTG)
The Majesty 1603 TSS is a sturdy and stylish oven toaster griller that can cook your favorite foods in style without any installation required. Whether you need to grill up some steaks, make a panini, or toast the perfect piece of bread, it’s all right here with this efficient product from Bajaj. And with an included timer and auto-shutoff, your food will be ready when you are.
We also highly recommend this product for those who work at restaurants or take care of vast amounts of commercial cooking equipment because it features a thermostat that allows users to monitor the temperature in order to prevent burnt items! If you’re looking for a dependable appliance that offers value at a low price point, then this might just be what you’re looking for.
|Product Dimensions LxWxH:||1 x 1 x 1 Millimeters|
|Product Weight:||4 kg 900 g|
|Included Components:||Baking Tray, Grill Rack, Tong, Crumb Tray, and Skewer Rods|
- Bajaj Majesty 1603 TSS 1200-Watt Oven Toaster Grill has a power consumption of 1200 watts and has an ability to toast breads, grill food items, bake cakes, etc.
- This is designed with a steam control system that ensures even distribution of heat for better results while ironing clothes.
- The Bajaj Majesty MX 3 1250-Watt Steam Iron has a power consumption of 1250 watts and is very much safe to use.
- Bajaj oven comes with an inbuilt thermostat which allows for optimal steam release during ironing.
- The oven can be used to keep your kids happy by making them their favorite dishes without the need to use another appliance or stovetop.
4. Bajaj 2200 TMSS 22L Oven Toaster Griller (OTG) with Motorised Rotisserie and Stainless Steel Body
This hot-selling Bajaj oven toaster griller is perfect for cooking eggs, toast, or any other snacks. The powerhouse of this product is the motorized rotisserie with two forks that helps in turning your food while also evenly distributing heat all around so you get the best out of every meal! It has a high wattage which ensures maximum cooking space in minimal time and efficiently prepares meals for an entire family at one go. The OTG enables easy monitoring of your food without lifting it off the tray, making sure there are no hazards when removing small objects like toast from open flames. The multi-purpose features make this one of India’s most trusted kitchen appliances today!
|Product Dimensions LxWxH:||50.4 x 40.4 x 34.9 Centimeters|
|Product Weight:||7 kg 680 g|
|Included Components:||OTG, Cooking tray, Wire grill cum barbeque tray, 4 Skewer rods, Tong for cooking tray, Crumb tray, Extra long rotisserie skewer rod with 2 forks, Tong for rotisserie, Instruction manual and Warranty card|
- The Majesty 2200 TMSS 22L is a versatile and modern oven toaster griller that features a motorized rotisserie and stainless steel body, suitable for those who want a high-quality appliance.
- It can deliver up to 30 minutes of cooking time with its variable heat settings, allowing you to grill items at the perfect temperature for whatever you’re making.
- This product also includes an auto-shut-off feature and timer to give you more power over the cooking process.
- This oven is perfect for those who don’t have any installation required, simply plugin and use it!
5. Bajaj Majesty 2800 TMC 28-Litre 1200-Watt Oven Toaster Grill
The Bajaj Majesty 2800 TMC 28-litre 1200-watt oven toaster grill provides a cooking experience that is versatile and fun. With dual heaters for total cooking flexibility, the extractor hood enables perfect cooking even in small spaces, while also preventing any smokes from escaping into the kitchen. The digital thermostat with a timer ensures you get your food cooked just right every time. The cool touch door handle makes operating this appliance without getting burnt easy enough to not be an issue. The TMC also comes with extra rack rollers and wire roll holders for even more convenience.
This product is great for those who are looking to purchase their first oven as well as those who want a secondary, affordable option for cooking food in bulk, making snacks, or heating up leftovers!
|Model:||Majesty 2800 TMC|
|Package Dimensions LxWxH:||56 x 41 x 39 cm; 9.2 Kilograms|
|Product Weight:||9 kg 200 g|
|Warranty:||2 years on product|
- Dual heaters for total cooking flexibility.
- Extractor hood to prevent smoke from escaping into the kitchen.
- Digital thermostat with timer ensures you get your food cooked just right every time.
- Cool touch door handle makes operating this appliance without getting burnt easy enough to not be an issue.
- TMC also comes with extra rack rollers and wire holders for even more convenience.
How Much Can You Spend On A Microwave Oven And What’s The Best Value For Money
The best microwaves will have a wide range of functions and should be easy to operate and clean. They should also come at a reasonable price but what is considered reasonable? What’s the best value for money when it comes to microwaves? Let’s take a look!
Standard microwaves start around Rs 4,000 but can go up to Rs. 22,000 for the best of the range. If you’re on a tight budget I recommend looking for a used microwave oven or buying one second-hand.
We hope this post has been helpful and you were able to find the best Bajaj microwave oven for your lifestyle. If not, don’t worry! You can always contact us or leave a comment below if you want more help on picking out the right one for you. Until then, happy cooking everyone!