Baby’s skin is so sensitive and prolonged sun exposure can be harmful. Babies are not that much capable to experience the suburb. And this can leads to dehydration, heat stroke, and other side effects. To prevent baby from all these, using a mineral-based baby sunscreen is always the best practice.
But it is also important to avoid sunscreen for babies who are under 6 months old. Since they are too young, the delicate skin of a babies can react to the chemicals in sunscreen lotion.
If you wish to buy the best baby sunscreen lotion in India, we are here to help you. Below given is the list of top-rated baby sunscreen for sensitive skin of babies.
Best Baby Sunscreens for Sensitive Skin
These baby sunscreens are safe, organic and protect your baby from the sunburn.
- Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen Lotion
- Mamaearth Mineral Based Sunscreen For Babies
- Lotus Herbals Kids Safe Sun Block Cream
- The Moms Co. Mineral Based Sunscreen
- Chicco Sun Spray
- Youngberry Kids Physical Sunscreen Super Sensitive
- Wow Skin Science Kids Cool-the-rays Sunscreen Cream
- Sebamed Sun Lotion
- Nivea Kids Sun Protection
- Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sunscreen Lotion
1. Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen Lotion
It is the best sunscreen for babies that is water-resistant. The sunscreen is sun tested and won’t run into eyes.
2. Mamaearth Mineral Based Sunscreen For Babies
Mamaearth sunscreen lotion of babies is ideal for sensitive skin. It can be applied anywhere on the body and it is non-greasy & non-allergic.
3. Lotus Herbals Kids Safe Sun Block Cream
It contains Chamomile extract & Zinc coated micro-fine titanium dioxide. This baby sunscreen has anti-inflammatory & soothing properties that are good for sensitive skin. Also, the physical agent in it blocks UV rays.
4. The Moms Co. Mineral-Based Sunscreen
The Moms Co. mineral-based sunscreen is the best organic baby sunscreen in India. It has organic carrot seed oil & red raspberry oil. This waterproof baby sunscreen gives perfect protection when in sun.
5. Chicco Sun Spray
This Chicco sun spray has very high sun protection. It nourishes the skin and protects it from the sunlight rays Uva & Uvb.
6. Youngberry Kids Physical Sunscreen Super Sensitive
This Yngberry kids sunscreen is specially formulated for the age group 5 – 15 years. It is free fro paraben & sulphate. It is suitable for all skin types and blocks the harmful UVA & UVB rays effectively.
7. Wow Skin Science Kids Cool-the-rays Sunscreen Cream
WOW Skin Science Kids Sunscreen protects the delicate & sensitive skin from harmful UV rays. This sunscreen is safe, gentle and water-resistant. It hydrates the skin and keeps it soft. The sunscreen is Hypoallergic & dermatologically tested.
8. Sebamed Sun Lotion
Sebamed sun lotion is dermatologically tested. It provides triple protection against harmful UV rays for sensitive baby skin.
9. Nivea Kids Sun Protection
Nivea kids’ sun protection is the top-rated sunscreen for babies. It gives complete protection against sunburn & long term skin damage.
10. Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sunscreen Lotion
Aveeno baby continuous protection sunscreen lotion is the best natural baby sunscreen in India. It is sweat and water-resistant. Also, the sunscreen is free from paraben & tear.
You May Also Like To Know:
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. When can I start using sunscreen on my baby?
Ans. Babies have very delicate & sensitive skin. Once your baby is older than 6 months, you can start using sunscreen.
2. How to choose sunscreen for a baby?
Ans. Factors that should consider while buying a baby sunscreen;
- Buy a sunscreen having a label of broad-spectrum that means it will protect from UVA & UVB rays.
- Pick the one that is ranging in between SPF 1 to SPF 50.
- Go for a mineral sunscreen.
- Avoid sunscreen lotions with strong fragrances.
3. Can I use sunscreen on my 5-month-old baby?
Ans. Not usually. You should keep your infant less than 6 months old out of sun exposure.
4. How often should you reapply the sunscreen on a child?
Ans. Sunscreen should be applied before 15 – 30 minutes of sun exposure. It should get reapply after every 2 hours.
5. Is SPF 30 enough for a baby?
Ans. The best sunscreens for babies are with SPF 15 to SPF 50. Do not buy a sunscreen with SPF over 50.